So, I bought some turbine blades and a hub from extremewind_us on eBay.I had been looking at their listings for a while and after comparing with other sellers, they looked like the way to go.
The listing said they were shatterproof and indestructible. This is most definitely not the case. I was in the house making pecan pies and turnip greens when I heard a scream! Now, I have 4 beloved pet goats and I was instantly worried when I heard the scream.
I ran outside and was horrified to find broken, shattered blades all over the ground and Myrtle and Benjamin lying on the ground!!!! These blades had broken in a very small wind and killed my precious goats! I am just heartsick over their passing and I don't know what Gryndle and Pooky are going to do without their friends. Terrible lies from this company.
Do not buy. Terrible customer service. I will never get my goats back.
You don't want this product somewhere where someone's goats could get killed!Or anyone else!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Extreme Wind Turbine Generator Blades
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF. TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE..."
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."